Elise Mertens is a Belgian professional tennis player who was born on November 17, 1995. She was world number one in doubles. Mertens has won three Grand Slam doubles titles with Aryna Sabalenka: the 2019 US Open, the 2021 Australian Open, and the 2021 Wimbledon Championships. Mertens finished second at the 2022 Wimbledon Championships, alongside Zhang Shuai. She was the third Belgian to hold the top rank in both sports, behind Justine Henin and Kim Clijsters, when she first did so in May 2021. Mertens has won 16 WTA Tour doubles titles, along with the 2022 WTA Finals with Veronika Kudermetova. In this article, you will get to know about Elise Mertens Net Worth 2023, Annual Income, Endorsements, Cars, Houses, Properties, Charities, Etc.
Elise Mertens Net Worth 2023 and Prize money
Elise Martens net worth is estimated to be over $10 million in 2023. During her professional career, she won a total of $10,553,216 in prize money. In 2022, she earned about $1.3 million from singles and doubles contests together. Every year, she earns approximately $1 million in tennis prize money. She also makes a lot of money through endorsement deals. Also read: Brandon Nakashima Net Worth 2023, Prize Money, Endorsements, Cars, House & Properties Etc
Elise Mertens Endorsements
As a result of her excellent professional tennis career, Mertens has a significant of sponsorship commitments. Lotto, an Italian sportswear business, is currently her sponsor. The brand sends her both wearables and athletic equipment. She also has business connections with ISDIN, Etixx, Lusilon, LEDreact, and OptiLife. Pine Agency is responsible for all aspects of her management.
Elise Mertens Family
Elise was born in Leuven, Belgium on November 17, 1995. Liliane Barbe (Mother) and Guido Mertens gave birth to Elise Mertens (Father). Her mother works as a teacher, while her father creates church furniture. Mertens was homeschooled by her mother and enjoyed learning about different cultures and languages.
Elise Mertens Cars, Bikes Collection, Houses and Properties
There is no information available about Elise Merterns cars, bikes collection, houses and properties. Also read: Aryna Sabalenka Net Worth 2023, Prize Money, Endorsements, Cars, Houses, Properties, Charities, Etc.
Elise Mertens Career
- Elise Mertens began playing tennis at the age of four years old. Mertens ultimately became a professional after a few years in 2013.
- Mertens was a doubles finalist at the ITF New Delhi in her junior years, partnered by Marina Melnikova. Mertens then made her WTA Tour main-draw debut in the doubles tournament at the Copa Colsanitas in 2015, partnering Nastja Kolar. Mertens went on to win her maiden WTA doubles championship at the 2016 Auckland Open.
- Mertens started her 2018 season when she became the first woman to win back-to-back Hobart International titles.
- Mertens has went to her first Grand Slam semifinal at the 2018 Australian Open for the first time in her career. She was defeated in the semifinals by Caroline Wozniacki.
- Mertens began her 2022 season in the Sydney Classic, where she was defeated in the second round by Daria Kasatkina.
- She was the 19th seed at the Australian Open and advanced to the fourth round before losing to Danielle Collins, the 27th seed and eventual champion.
Elise Mertens Charities
She has not disclosed anything about her charity works. Also, she has never been spotted nor any reports are available about her charity works. Also read: Viktoriya Tomova Net Worth 2023, Prize Money, Endorsements, Cars, House & Properties Etc
FAQ about Elise Mertens Net Worth and money
Q: What is the net worth of Elise Mertens?
Ans: Elise Martens’ net worth will be $10 million in 2023.
Q: What is the Prize money of Elise Mertens?
Ans: She won a total of $10,553,216 in prize money.
Q: Which companies and brands has Elise Mertens endorsed?
Ans: She is endorsed by ISDIN, Etixx, Lusilon, LEDreact, OptiLife, Lotto and Pine Agency.
Q: What is the value of Elise Mertens’ house?
Ans: Not known.
Q: What are the luxury Cars & Bikes Elise Mertens owns?
Ans: No information is available about Elise’s cars and bikes collection.